In an effort to provide the best opportunity for student's learning and success, parents need to make sure their children dress properly for P.E. class. Students should have:
- Tennis shoes with laces tied and socks – no skateboarder shoes with loose laces allowed, no sandals
- Comfortable clothes – if dresses are worn, please be sure shorts are worn underneath
Students need to bring a note from a parent/guardian if they are unable to participate in P.E. class. This note is only valid for two P.E. classes. If more time is needed to heal, a note from a doctor is required.
It is our belief that while an injury/illness may prevent a child from doing ALL activities during P.E. class, there are many activities in which they can still participate. Thus, all notes to the P.E. Teacher should included:
- Specific injury or illness
- Specific activities child is not allowed to participate in
- Parent signature and phone number
1. Please listen and follow directions.
2. Show good sportsmanship. Play by the rules.
3. Participate and do you your personal best.
4. Be prepared for class.
5. Have fun!