Requests to use facilities:
- Inputting your information does not constitute an approved request; it is an application request for the dates and times. Once your request has been received, you will receive an e-mail notification that your information has been processed and approved or denied. Once approved, you have permission to use the facility at the date/time you have requested.
- You must submit your application for facility use no less than 2 weeks prior to your event. Active-Net will only accept applications made at least 2 weeks before the scheduled date.
- All user groups must provide a Certificate of Insurance within 2 weeks of making your facilities use request. You must have ($1,000,000) liability coverage, for bodily injury and property damage and SRVUSD must be named as ADDITIONAL INSURED.
Please be sure to send the ADDITIONAL INSURED ENDORSEMENT page with the Certificate of Insurance. SRVUSD should be listed as the beneficiary on BOTH pages.
If you have any outstanding or unpaid balances with the district, you will be unable to use the on-line system. Only when balances are posted as current and paid will you be allowed to request facility time through our online system.
- Contact Community Services at 925-824-1883 to have your profile activated.
- Once account has been activated, the system will allow you to make reservations.
- When making reservations please make sure to do the following:
- When the system asks for amenities, be sure that the “UNSPECIFIED” option is always selected. (if not, the system will not allow you to move on)
- If requesting more than a 1 day request, select the first date as your FIRST MEETING and the last date is your LAST MEETING. (For example: if you are scheduling dates from August 1st through May 30th; your first date will be 8/1 and your last date will be 5/30.)
San Ramon Valley Unified School DistrictCommunity Services3280 E. Crow Canyon RoadSan Ramon, CA, 94583